thin aluminum strip
Thin Aluminum Strip
1. Alloy: 1100, 1050, 1060, 1070, 3003, 5052, 5082, 8011 etc.
2. Temper: H12. H14. H16. H18. H22. H24. H26. H28. O etc.
3. Thicknes: 0.01mm -- 2.0mm
4. Width: 10mm_1000mm
5. Packing: Export standard, covering with brown paper and plastic film then packed with wooden case/pallet
6. Surface: Mill finish
7. Lead Time: Within 30 days
8. Productivity: 2000MT/Month
9. Payment Terms: T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight
Thin aluminum strip is an aluminum alloy with an aluminum content of 99.5% or more. Aluminum strip is made by slitting aluminum coils. Because of it's high aluminum content, it is also referred to as pure aluminum tape in the industry. As this series of aluminum belt has better plasticity, corrosion resistance, and electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity. Aluminum strip is more suitable for further stamping, extrusion, deep drawing processing. Made of various aluminum foil products, and all kinds of electronics, lamps, nameplates, electrical products.
thin aluminum strips uses many, such as aluminous model multiple tube, cable, optical cable, transformer, heater, blinds, etc.